- OFFER A MAINTENANCE CLINIC FOR DIVAS ON MARCH 21st starting @ 3:00pm. This clinic will be geared to things that will benefit us the most.
- IF PARTICIPANTS WANT TO LEAVE THEIR BIKE AT END OF THE MAINTENANCE CLINIC ON THE 21ST, THEY ARE ELIGIBLE FOR $20 OFF A SPORT CLASS TUNE UP – IN CASE MORE SERVICE IS NEEDED THAN WHAT THE SPORT TUNE ENTAILS, THEN THEY CAN APPLY THE $20 TO ANY OF OUR TUNES OVER $70. ALSO, Singletrack Factory WILL BE WILLING TO DO AN ACROSS THE BOARD 10%DISCOUNT ON BICYCLE RELATED PRODUCT/SERVICE FOR THE 2009 SEASON. (ONLY EXCLUSION IS SERVICE PARTS ON REPAIR ITEMS THAT NEED TO BE SPECIAL ORDERED).
- Singletrack Factory will arrange for us to have special technical classes at reduced fees from Zach Griffith mtb instruction. They will want to know how many are interested first and then give us a pricing. Typically, these classes run @ $100 per person, however, we will be given a discount based on the number of ladies willing to participate. This instruction can be held up at SolVista as well.... :)
- Singletrack Factory will be carrying the Dirt Divas Jerseys for retail purchase.
- There will be other benefits as well, but we'll start with these!
Ladies, since time is short, please email me your interest and ability to attend this Maintenance CLINIC on the 21st. RSVP required. Cut-off date is March 19th. Sign-Up sheet is on our google site!
It is so exciting to be getting this type of support!