Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hi Dirt Divas

Hi Dirt Divas,

First let me start by introducing myself. My name is April a fellow mountain bike chic on the front range. I'm excited to do some blogging on my riding experiences this year as well as meeting fellow girl riders.

We have been lucky with a mild winter which has allowed me to do more mountain biking in the months of January, February and March. You can say I have gotten an head start on the riding season.

During the winter months, the bf and I put together a new bike (all mountain bike) but once I got on it, I realized that it was too big for me. First lesson of the season, GET FITTED. Yes, I know I should have done this but, I thought I would be okay. So, after riding some other great line of bikes out there, I finally went with a Santa Cruz Blur XC. I love it! :) AND IT FITS!!!!

So, here it is the start of a new season of riding. Looking forward to meeting some of the fellow Dirt Divas out on the trail. We are headed out to Fruita this upcoming weekend for the MSC race. Stay tune to some great pics and ride reports.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment